Demo – Procore + MS Teams
With the Microsoft Teams Suite of Integration Services by HingePoint (built in the Azure cloud) you can:
- Securely sync Documents from Microsoft (MS) Teams and Procore in real time.
- Migrate your documents project documents from MS Teams to Procore for rapid onboarding.
- Back up Procore Documents to MS Teams for safe keeping.
- Leverages Office365 so it also works on Desktop, Browser, and Mobile documents.
- Save Documents from Explorer, OneDrive, SharePoint, or Teams and they will sync with Procore.
- Login to only 1 place to save files either a) Procore or b) MS Teams
The Connection Process
- Tell us how many projects in Procore need to be integrated to MS Teams
- We will install the integration in Office365 and Procore for you
- We will map 1 Procore project document module to 1 MS Teams Group or Channel file library
- We activate and test the sync for you
- Then you are Live!
- Document Folders, Files, and Metadata will begin to be mirrored in real-time for the duration of the project
- Archive a project and deactivate the integration so you can use the same license for the next project
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out.
Problem It Solves
Some users are in Microsoft Teams and some users are in Procore. And they don’t want to login to 2 places. So they can use their tool of choice and be confident all the information and documents are available to both sets of users in MS Teams and Procore.
HingePoint ProConnectors are the only Procore document management app to offer real-time 2-way file sync with unlimited files, unlimited users, secure admin and member roles, and all without keeping copies of your files.
Free Trial Offer
30-day Free Trial
Request a free 30-day trial by signing up using the button below