02. View Project
Step 1: Click on Home from the left navigation bar.
Step 2: Click on the name of the project in the projects table for the project that needs to be viewed.
Step 3:Project Details Screen is displayed.
Step 4:The Sync Status Field indicates the status of the connection.
- Started: Turns green when the user clicks on start to start the sync.
- In-Progress: Turns green when the connection is being established.
- Completed: Turns green when the connection is successfully established.
- SharePoint Set: Turns green when SharePoint Sync path is successfully connected.
- Procore Set: Turns green when Procore Sync path is successfully connected.
- Windows Set: Turns green when Windows Sync path is successfully connected.
- Sync Active: Turns green when the sync is in active.
If any of the above step fails, then the status for the particular process will turn red.
Step 5:Throttle section indicate the following
- Connection Id: displays the connection id of the connection.
- Is Throttled? : Indicates weather the connection is being throttled
- Total Throttle over lifetime: Indicates how many times the connection was throttled while syncing
- Time Throttle Reset: indicates when time when the throttle limit is reset.
- Remaining limit: displays the remaining limit of the throttle.
- API Rate limit: displays the number of API calls which can be made.